Sunday, October 30, 2005

Where to now, St. Peter?

The final installment of my birthday trilogy. It's a new year for me. Where to go with it, what to focus on?

1. Get back into really good shape, mainly with yoga over this winter, then back on my bike like I did in '04. Keep my eyes open for a good and affordable used bike.

2. Write my teacher's manual.

3. Write more letters.

4. Find more outlets to teach yoga. Of all that I do, that gives me the most joy.

5. Find another place to live.

6. Entertain.

7. Clear out, pare down.

8. Do what I want to. Really want to.

1 comment:

edieraye said...

Where do you want to move? Do you mean another place to live as in a different house or a different state or a different country?

You know, Fort Worth is a wonderful little town. Just saying.